Comment on page
- A DAO is intended to improve the traditional management structure of many companies.
- Instead of relying on a single individual or small collection of individuals to guide the direction of the entity, a DAO intends to give every member a voice, vote, and opportunity to propose initiatives.
- A DAO also strives to have strict governance that is dictated by code on a blockchain.
- We are NOT a DAO in the strictest interpretation of the technical definition.
- With our community governance features, we do have some similar connections.
- Lots of it is actually in the code in our Smart Contracts, e.g. for Token, NFTs.