Comment on page
- Managing development/QA environments is a hassle. Automation is key to reliable QA cycles.
- More bugs are introduced due to the lack of automation, outdated libraries, data issues or server resource constraints.
- Teams waste time managing environments and dealing with environment specific bugs.
- A single bug can cause a ripple effect taking time from QA teams, product managers and developers.
- A single lost QA cycle due to environment specific issues can affect delivery timelines.
- As you add more team members and products you also need to commission and maintain more servers.
We Set Up
- INSTANT Setups
- One Click Environments (containers)
- Faster Acceptance Testing
- 35-50% DevOps Savings
- Less Bugs
- We Connect The Repos
- ...create Pull/Merge Req
- The VMs are test ready! (custom URLs)
- Unique URL for Each Microservice!