Comment on page
At Shopzyte (brand) by Lisaiceland (DBA), accessible from https://docs.shopzyte.com or https://docs.lisaiceland.com, one of our main priorities is the privacy of our visitors.
This GDPR document contains types of information that is collected and recorded by Shopzyte and how we use it.
Main Support Link
Main Support Page
My Data Request (aka DSAR)
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We act are a Data Controller of your information that you have inserted as a part of your login and activities on any of our related sites. If you’d like to learn more about GDPR and your rights under GDPR, please read the EU GDPR info.
- Shopzyte needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Shopzyte permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in Shopzyte legitimate interests
- Shopzyte needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification of data.
- The right to object concerning your data.
- The right of restriction of your data.
- The right to your data portability.
- The right to withdraw consent.
Shopzyte follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit our websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Shopzyte uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information. More in our Cookes Policy page.
Note that Shopzyte has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
- Please also review all of our Policies to be clear as to your rights, consent, GDPR and more.
- Your Data Request can be handled through the below page and links therein for My Data Request aka DSAR given below in the page link.
Shopzyte (brand) by Lisaiceland (DBA)
Mailing Address (handled by our mail partner):
24600 Katy Fwy
Katy, TX 77494
We respond within our SLA of 4 hours